what we study
the personality and self-knowledge (psk) lab examines the accuracy of people’s perceptions of their own and others’ personality. examples of research questions that occupy our thoughts:
- how well do people know themselves?
- do others know things about us that we don’t know about ourselves?
- is self-knowledge good?
- can self-knowledge be improved?
- do people know what makes them happy?
- can people change their personality?
- research methods and replicability (see simine’s blog)
Katie Finnigan, graduate student
Jessie Sun, graduate student
RAs: [photo of RAs]
Data Scientist, Apple